Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas Quiltalong Eve

Needle, Thread, Happiness

Do you know what I'm looking forward to?? Tomorrow morning!  It is my final turn as hostess for the 2013 Christmas Quiltalong, before my co-hostess, Joanna, and I hand the baton over to QuiltSue for one last hurrah in December!

So do say you'll join me?

Get those bells a-jinglin' because they are going to feature over the weekend, along with the chocolate that I promised you!

Have you had a go at Sue's fiendish challenge to make a non-red-or-green Christmas quilt? Or will you be working on your own Christmas projects, perhaps.  As Sue reminded us today, Christmas is just 47 days away! Eek!

So c'mon join the party! I'll have Mr Linky ready and waiting on Saturday morning, and you can get there to sign in by clicking here, or on the Quiltalong tab at the top of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Here I am. All the chores are done so I'm going to have a coffee then get sewing ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still flicking a duster round here, Sue - but make yourself at home. :-)

      Delete
  2. Me too...I'm here..coffee in hand and I heard talk of chocolate?? Can't stay long as I have a busy day planned but just want to see what everyone is doing...and then there was that chocolate...:o)
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see you, Paulette! Pop by later, or tomorrow for choccy treats - that's if the others leave any, of course!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...